Engage, Streamline and Prosper (a one-hour MediCoach presentation)
How your clinic can thrive through effective care planning.
What’s your potential?
Are you ignoring an opportunity to improve your revenue? With an effective care planning model in place, your clinic has the potential to provide improved health outcomes and exponentially increase revenue. It can be easier than you think – and much less stressful on your team. It's clinically viable, great for your community and super, super profitable.
This MediCoach session unlocks the major keys to successful care planning – client engagement and streamlined systems.
We’ll show you:
- How to unravel the myriad of MBS item numbers
- How a skilled Team Care Coordinator is critical to optimising your clinic's earning potential
- How this approach acts like an insurance policy for following RACGP guidelines and avoiding fraudulent claims
- How to delegate and ensure team members are working within their scope of practice
- How to use techniques / tools to improve client recruitment and retention
- How to identify often undetected and high-risk clients within your clinic
We’ll tell you about:
- Using PEN audit tool to uncover uncoded chronic disease clients (including appropriate filters)
- A systematic framework to ensure effective and timely management of clients
- Medicare Item numbers: claiming rules and guidelines; identifying relevant MBS numbers; PIP payment and SIP payment overview
- Nurse skill set requirements: client engagement, health literacy tools and templates
- Developing long-term vision for your practice, client outcomes and financial opportunities.
You'll have an understanding of what's possible, what's required to achieve potential results and what MediCoach services are available to help.
To find out more about your clinic’s potential or to book a presentation, contact:
Kim Poyner / Medicoach
Ph: 0408 174 231
MediCoach is a training enterprise dedicated to helping health care teams provide better health outcomes (and generate more revenue) through effective care planning. We deliver targeted in-house training that works. We partner closely with teams to help implement innovative and proven frameworks that are team-based and client-centred.
About Kim Poyner
Kim is founder of MediCoach, winner of the 2015 APNA Best Practice Award in Nursing for Chronic Disease Management, and now nominee for Hesta Nurse of the Year. Kim has been invited to work with the World Health Organisation on obesity prevention workshops. She presents at national conferences and Primary Health Networks on developing sustainable frameworks to decrease financial health burdens.
Kim is a Level 3 graduate of Wellness Coaching Australia, a consulting health & wellness coach, and draws on 11 years as an Intensive Care Nurse. A Team Care Coordinator at a large medical centre on Victoria's Surf Coast Kim has implemented a framework that's seen care planning revenue increase ten-fold.
"Most people know what they need to do to change, they just want someone to walk alongside them, be their champion for change, and listen to what they are saying." Kim Poyner
"Ultimately, it is such highly skilled professionals like Kim who will lead to far greater control of our growing chronic disease management area. This results in fitter patients managed substantially in the primary health setting, which will significantly save the health budget millions of dollars." Dr Tim Denton MBBS GAICD, Chair Barwon Medicare Local