This is a six module course which provides you with tools to understand how to build and maintain resilience, hope, optimism, efficacy and a growth mindset in the face of challenge and change
Rapid Change Management has occurred during COVID 19, causing disruption to our usual Chronic Disease Management consultation processes. A telehealth innovative model of service delivery has emerged, enabling us to virtually engage our clients in chronic disease patient centred care. This module will provide you with the skills and workflows to efficiently and effectively deliver high value and quality care to your clients.
- Discuss Impacts and considerations to Telehealth care planning
- Understand how to create engagement and effectively communicate virtually
- Framing the Consultation
- Setting the consultation agenda
- Implementing COVID considerations to prevention and screening activities
- Coaching your clients through SNAP discussions
- Disease Prevention and screen questions
- Creating self-management agreed goals the SMART way
- Understanding a client’s readiness to change
- Detailed model of Telehealth chronic disease management workflow
Inclusive of skills, roles and activities in a swimlane format
- Powerful inquires resources
Demonstration videos on how to provide a telecoaching care planning; review and nursing video call
This course aims to develop the following foundation skills:
- Communication skills appropriate to provide a proactive approach to patient activations and engagement;
- Problem-solving skills to identify specific patient needs;
- Team work skills to work collaboratively with patients and associated team members to implement effective health behaviour change management;
- Whole person approach and creating value in every consult;
- Strategies to empower patients to self manage.
Included in this module is: Three Behaviour Change Modules, six simulated demonstration videos to support your learning and the practical coaching resources for you to utilise with your clients.
A sessional A5 patient workbook for coaching clients with coaching tools, sequencing steps, and literacy also provided in an electronic version for practitioner reference.
The practical tools, reference materials and resources to assist the delivery of effective coaching sessions.
Six demonstration videos to provide you and your team with the practical application of coaching tools and skills, working with your clients in a effective time-based consultation. Creating an impact in every consultation to enhance patient activation and empowerment.