Behaviour Change Course
This course aims to develop the following foundation skills:
- Communication skills appropriate to provide a proactive approach to patient activations and engagement;
- Problem-solving skills to identify specific patient needs;
- Team work skills to work collaboratively with patients and associated team members to implement effective health behaviour change management;
- Whole person approach and creating value in every consult;
- Strategies to empower patients to self manage.
Included in this module is: Three Behaviour Change Modules, six simulated demonstration videos to support your learning and the practical coaching resources for you to utilise with your clients.